Archive // Follow Me On Blogger // Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

District Scholarship Presentation

Thank goodness for my friends. They make time go by much faster. I spent like around 10 hours at the mall today for my fail animation T_T. Entrants had to be there from 7:15 to 5:30. The judges didn't come until 4- or around that time. On the good note, I got to know Nicole much better. She is so nice and hyper haha. I didn't bring a lunch so she brought me poutine~ so nice of her! I found out her brother is an actor, which is SO COOL. He was in I Love You, Beth Cooper as the younger version of the lead guy. www.imdb.com/name/nm2661003

There were basically just two schools that had students who were doing film/animation. I was the first and only one to do animation from Mouat. The students from Bateman did animation, which was like 4 or 5 of them. None of them did film. I was SO IMPRESSED with their animation skills. It's WAY better than what I've seen from animation students at Mouat. One of the dudes learned ACTIONSCRIPT in flash. WOW. I never got to learn that when I was taught animation at school.

I love TAY. Tay was the first friend to come visit me. She brought timbits!!!! and a MEDIUM Ice cap for me. WOW. I love her so much. Then Boxxy and Bonnie came. Just the three of my friends came to support me on ^_^. I am so thankful to have them as friends.


Brett, Zack, Nicole, Me

No comments: