Archive // Follow Me On Blogger // Bloglovin

Friday, 27 April 2012

New Home

After staying at Boxxy's house since Friday, we finally moved to the house near Yale. It's so nice compared to how they described it. Too bad it's so far away from our school! Guess we going to have to wake up extra early these days T_T lmao.

The living room | The entrance hallway 
still unpacking

The neighborhood is very peaceful and friendly. At the new house there are 3 rooms upstairs, and 2 rooms in the basement. There are 2 bathrooms upstairs, one in the basement, and another one on the main floor but it does not have a shower or bathtub. My friend’s family provided me a bed. I have a dresser which came with the house and my room is bigger than my old one. The new house is very big and spacious. It comes with a washer and dryer.

The backyard view from Boxxy's room
The Kitchen! (yeah it's messy BUT temporary!)

The interior looks like it's from the 70s or 80s. There is carpet EVERYWHERE. And Boxxy's step-mom told me how back then, carpet was pretty popular. 

Boxxy and I got to meet a nice neighbor named John with a dog named Pocket. Because of the sudden move, we would not have internet for a few days. So we just marched on over to the dude's house and directly asked him if he could lend us his password for the wifi. Who would have thought? The man faced the same problem when he moved and his neighbor- Richard allowed him to use his internet. So John gave us the password and we now have internet! woot woot~ What a nice man. We got to find out that he was a professor *_* and he has two daughters, both in their 20s who do not live with him anymore. He seemed to be in his 50s-60s.


My bedroom "closet-like doors" can open out to view the living room! So I can pretty much hear everything going on down there, and they can hear me too. Those garbage bags are full with my stuff and clothes haha.

Anywho, this new place is a much better environment compared to my old apartment. The only thing bad about it is that the toilet sucks, from the bathroom which Boxxy and I share. The washer does not seem to admire me too since the drainer did not work- so I had to scoop all the water out before her parents came home. LOL- I HOPE that never happens again to me!!

It's a good experience. I never thought I would ever get to live with a friend during high school years. I see it on tv all the time; I remember Lily from Hannah Montana got to live with Miley! Usually this stuff happens on tv, but IRL we don't see that often! I feel special from this now haha XD

No comments: