Archive // Follow Me On Blogger // Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Good Bye BC



Date
From
To
Flight
Status
Seat
26 Jun 2012
ABBOTSFORD BC, CANADA
10:45am
EDMONTON INTL AB, CANADA
1:00pm
WS 510
Confirmed
Check-In Required
26 Jun 2012
EDMONTON INTL AB, CANADA
4:00pm
TORONTO ON, CANADA
9:38pm
TERMINAL 3
WS 482
Confirmed
Check-In Required

On the first plane, I got the seat in the middle between two people! But the on the second flight, I got the window seat in the back! =D


On the second plane

     
The flight from Edmonton to Toronto. See how flat the land in Alberta is?! My ipod couldn't capture better pics of the city lights in Toronto.

When I came right out with my Luggage, Eddie immediately took these crappy pictures lmao.
 
Some more of those hideous shots. Look at how awkward my posture is LOL

No comments: