Archive // Follow Me On Blogger // Bloglovin

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Summer Haze

Just strolling around downtown after school. I was hoping to finally see the Music Garden of Toronto.


Harbourfront docks

Wave walk

I passed by this mini "beach" unexpectedly. It's not really a beach. It's pretty much a park with sand and umbrellas. I wouldn't say its a great beach to chill out with friends but I guess, it's a good location if you wanna tan!

I didn't take as many photos at the Music Garden. There was a couple having a photoshoot at the garden so I did not roam around as much.



I am lucky to have my campus downtown! Every time I explore it alone, I really wish you were here with me.

2 comments:

Bonnie Huynh said...

Man that's beautiful, wish i was there to explore places like that with you. =(

Kiki J. said...

Wow, what a serene and beautiful atmosphere. I would give anything to be there right now instead of this cubicle lol.