Archive // Follow Me On Blogger // Bloglovin

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Markham Night Market

Night Market is a LIE. Since I've been to the night market on west coast of Canada, I thought it was going to be the same here. I was so wrong about that. The one here is more food based than merchandise based. It's half the size and only lasts for one weekend throughout the whole year. No DVDs, clothing, home decor, stationary, and all that typical stuff you would expect from night market. My aunt thought it should have been named "Night Food Court" instead!

I admit, that I was expecting too much. But can you blame me? Since Vancouver and Toronto are major cities in Canada, I thought their events would be pretty similar.






The pictures came out blurry as you can see. But pretty much all of the vendors were selling food. After that major disappointment, we all headed to Destiny's for bubble tea since night market closes at midnight.

No comments: