Archive // Follow Me On Blogger // Bloglovin

Friday, 11 July 2014

Old Camera

I haven't touched my old camera for so long. I realized that since I don't use the camera anymore, I might as well take advantage of using the SD card instead of a USB stick. I found a bunch of shots left over in it. Here are some photos taken from the old cam. 2010 - Grade 10. A close up of my eye. My first laptop which I received in 2008ish? It died terribly. My aunt urged me to get a new laptop which she had paid for me. Now I'm onto my third laptop. From Acer to Toshiba to Sony Vaio. Finally, a photo of me taken right after I finished grade 12 in the summer of 2012. One of the first selfies I took when I moved to Toronto from BC. I look so different now, that it is kinda shocking for myself to see how much I changed within 2 years.

1 comment:

Bonnie Huynh said...

Aha, I like this! Brings back memories and it's incredible how much has changed in two years. ^_^